Thursday, June 4, 2009

Get the Ball Rolling

So I still can not access all the birth pics unless I steal them from Facebook in which case they would be VERY small sooo here is a pic of Phineas Phineasright after he was born.

Phineas
Phineas
He was so chunky with those big cheekers!! He is not as full figured these days.


OK so lets move on so I can start seriously letting you in on what my little guy has been up to.
He has been sleeping quite a bit and for the last two nights he has even slept through the night. Here is him sleeping when we first brought him home.
Phineas

He eats a lot!! In fact I am keeping track today because I think he is getting more than he should.. He is a big kid but he seems to be eating above normal.
Phineas
MILK FACE!

We try to get out of the house at least once a day. It is hard in these early days since he mostly just sleeps and eats though his awake time is getting longer. Here he is at Hannaford, it was his first time in a cart!
Phineas
He slept through it, he sleeps through most of our excursions. sigh
Here he is at Target trying on the sunglasses!
Phineas

OK so I think that about will bring us up to date.. Phineas and I will be checking out the mall today I think... and maybe visiting his grandmother who works across the street! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment