Friday, February 27, 2009

hide and seek

I got to see Finn today. According to the measurements he is weighing in at a little over 4lbs. I was a bit taken back by this since all my literature says he shouldn't even be 3lbs yet. The U/S tech assured me it was normal and that he may have just had a growth spurt and when I get my next check he might not weight much more than that. As long as he is healthy I am happy. He was dancing all around which made it hard to get a good picture of him but the one we got I am smitten as a kitten about.
my baby boy
Mark thinks he looks like me, but I can see some of Mark in him too. I was told by some co-workers who were looking at the U/S that he has hair. If so then I can confidently say the wives tale about heartburn is true because I have it 24-7! I have another scan in about 3 weeks and I can not wait to catch another glimpse of Phineas.

1 comment:

  1. God! The heartburn is just the worst isn't it? He's looking pretty cute and before you know it, you'll have a squirmy little boy on the outside. :)

    ReplyDelete